Turtlemint is a technology platform (www.turtlemint.com) that facilitates the consumers in their entire process of searching, decision-making and buying insurance. We help the user make an informed decision by presenting the insurance jargon in a simplified language and letting them compare the policies to arrive at a suitable choice. In addition, we recommend our users the best products in the market that most meet their needs by giving a match score corresponding to the priorities given. If that's not sufficient, the user can always seek guidance from our advisors on chat, email or call. Effectively, we make smooth and transparent what used to be a tedious process earlier.
Turtlemint is founded by graduates of IIT/IIM and ex-employees of top companies like ICICI Lombard, Yahoo, eBay, and Quikr. We are a well-funded startup, backed by leading Venture Capitalists, and began our business operations in September 2015. We strongly believe that as a technology-led company we can truly disrupt the 'old economy' financial services businesses, a multi-billion dollar industry in India.
Turtlemint promises to offer an intellectually enriching and fun work environment, and an opportunity to work with smart and dedicated colleagues. Come make an impact on millions of users on an important but often ignored aspect of their life - financial security & freedom!
Position: Software Engineer/ Sr. Software Engineer
Role: Full Stack Developer
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
Experience: 2-8 years
What will you be doing:
- Work on consumer facing products which will be used by thousands of users daily.
- Working on entire tech stack with end to end responsibility
- Opportunity to work with latest technologies and explore new tools/ technology
- Working with best of the talented individuals
- Knowledge/ experience with (few or all of the following): Play Framework, Spring Reactive, AngularJS, ReactJS, MongoDB, Elastic Search, Caching systems, Apache/ Nginx, DevOps tasks, NodeJS, Python, Mircro-services architecture, Rest APIs.
- Good programming skills
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT or relevant course
- 2-8 years of experience working in similar product based company
- Prior experience in a start-up is a plus
What you get:
- To work in an early stage consumer internet start-up in disruptive space
- To work with in a team comprising of some of the best brains and tech geeks around
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- MacBook Pro J