Turtlemint is a start-up focused on the fintech/InsureTech space. We have our own tech-based platform and apps which facilitate comparison and purchase of different products like Mutual Fund, Health, Life and Motor Insurance. We recommend the best product for a customer using advanced algorithms that match their profile and requirements. Our platform is used by over 1 lakh financial advisors to provide their customers with transparent advice and paperless instant buying of financial products.
Turtlemint was founded in 2015 by graduates of IIT/IIM and ex-employees of top companies like ICICI Lombard, Yahoo, eBay, and Quikr. We are a well-funded start-up, backed by leading VCs like Sequoia, Nexus Ventures and Blume. We are partnered with more than 50 of the largest insurers, AMCs and banks in the country. Turtlemint team is more than 1000 people strong across 38 offices all over India. We strongly believe that with technology and our unique online-offline business model, we can truly disrupt the 'old economy' financial services businesses, a 100+ billion dollar industry in India.
To explore about us more please visit www.turtlemint.com or www.mintpro.in or www.turtlemintmoney.com
As a product manager at Turtlemint you will have the opportunity to solve challenging problems to grow insurance penetration and mutual fund savings in India - currently well below world averages, and thereby improve financial outcomes for millions of people. You will also have an impact in creating more income for lakhs of app-enabled financial entrepreneurs in smaller towns and villages of the country.
1. Create a product roadmap based on a deep understanding of customer needs,
2. Assesses market and competition to formulate product and growth strategies,
3. Write clear requirements, and work with design (UX/UI) and engineering teams to deliver a flawless product,
4. Work with marketing to create a go-to-market plan, and train sales team
5. Analyse and help build solutions for partnership opportunities
6. Set up hypothesis-driven product experiments and analyse results
1. B.E. / B.Tech. with MBA/MS preferred (top tier colleges)
2. 3 - 6 years in consumer internet or SaaS domain as product manager
3. Ability to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to make the product successful
4. Outstanding written/oral communication, analytical skills, and attention to detail
Location: Mumbai OR Pune