Turtlemint is a start-up focused on the fintech/InsureTech space. We have our own tech-based platform and apps which facilitate comparison and purchase of different products like Mutual Fund, Health, Life and Motor Insurance. We recommend the best product for a customer using advanced algorithms that match their profile and requirements. Our platform is used by over 1 lakh financial advisors to provide their customers with transparent advice and paperless instant buying of financial products.
Turtlemint was founded in 2015 by graduates of IIT/IIM and ex-employees of top companies like ICICI Lombard, Yahoo, eBay, and Quikr. We are a well-funded start-up, backed by leading VCs like Sequoia, Nexus Ventures and Blume. We are partnered with more than 50 of the largest insurers, AMCs and banks in the country. Turtlemint team is more than 1000 people strong across 38 offices all over India. We strongly believe that with technology and our unique online-offline business model, we can truly disrupt the 'old economy' financial services businesses, a 100+ billion-dollar industry in India.
Design team focuses on great design and user experience, and our goal is to build the next generation of tools and platforms for the fast-growing Insurance Sector. We believe in a human-centric design approach. We see massive opportunities to improve the Insurance Industry with great design paired with great technology. We are looking for talented designers continue to ship meticulously crafted, well tested, and beautiful designs at an unprecedented scale. To explore about us more please visit www.turtlemint.com or www.mintpro.in or www.turtlemintmoney.com
What you'll work on
• Conceptualize high-quality visual concepts, graphics, and layouts for online content and marketing campaigns.
• Collaborate with the marketing team, content writers and other designers to build design strategy with specific emphasis on visual storytelling.
• Produce elegant, aesthetic designs like illustrations, infographics, and animation for online platforms like web, android app, as well as social media.
• Collaborate with other designers throughout the design process. What is expected of you
• A portfolio of your work.
• Strong illustration and graphic design skills.
• Ability to interact, communicate, and present your ideas to team members and the organization.
• Proficiency in design software like Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, Sketch, etc.
• Ability to learn quickly and adopt new paradigms
• Motion Graphics and Video editing skills would be an added advantage