1. Performing verification for various Insurance cases & Ensuring smooth verifications without any deviations.
2. Periodically update the verification pattern based on the Business requirements
3. Maintaining the TAT
4. Coordinate with multiple Insurance Companies Internal Sales Team and various stakeholders for product launch, process updates etc.
5. Maintaining daily MIS of the tasks accomplished.
6. Participate in team discussions for Process Improvements and Developments
7. Provide timely feedbacks and updates for improving the quality of Business.
8. Adhere by all compliance requirement of verifier
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Coordinating & maintaining good relationship with internal team's and insurers.
3. Minimum graduate
4. NIA certification will be added advantage