Role - Test Engineer
Experience - 2-4 years
Location - Mumbai/Pune
Education - B.tech / M.tech
Turtlemint is one of India's largest InsureTech companies. Launched in 2015, Turtlemint works on educating customers and helping them research across all segments of insurance. It also has its own network of advisors who are empowered with all necessary training, tools and license to sell insurance and other financial products like Mutual Funds, Loans and e-Gold. It has a wide multi-brand distribution network through its multi-language mobile application - MintPro
With an advisor network of over 100,000 that caters to 1.5mn+ customers across 800 cities in India, Turtlemint today has an overwhelming majority of Indian insurance companies as its partners. With a goal to improve the skill and knowledge of the Insurance advisor community, it has invested in technology offerings, online trainings and shareable content. The Mumbai-based Startup has been funded by Sequoia Capital, Nexus Venture Partners and Blume Ventures.
Explore more about us on – www.turtlemintmoney.com and www.turtlemint.com
In the News: https://inc42.com/buzz/insurtech-startup-turtlemint-bags-46-mn-jungle-ventures/
- E-commerce and/or Insurance domain background is preferred.
- Review specifications and technical documents and create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate Quality testing activities
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Execute the Test cases along with the end-to-end System Integration and Functionality Testing
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs and ensuring on-time delivery
- Perform thorough Regression and Re-testing
- Providing insights into issues related to UI and UX aspects
- Proficient to work in an Agile environment
- Should be able to Load test assigned products.
- Basic concept of testing
- Deubugging skills.
- Web application.
- DB knowledge
- Basic Linux CMD.
- Automation is optional but having knowledge is an advantage.
What you get:
- To work in an early-stage consumer internet start-up in disruptive space
- To directly work with founding team of graduates from IIT/ IIM and experience at top internet brands like Yahoo/ eBay
- Silicon Valley like culture
- Competitive salary
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying