What you will bring to table
- has a passion for design and technology with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- is a strong communicator, with the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas.
- is a versatile team player with the ability to work iteratively in a highly agile, lean UX, and scrum environment.
- is positive and responsive self-starter with a good work ethic and attention to detail.
- has 5+ years of experience designing for mobile and web-based software (service design, native apps, platforms, web-based tools, and transactional responsive sites).
- has 3+ years of experience working at a major tech/product startup or internal product/UXD group.
- experienced working with fidelity based software including Balsamiq, Sketch, and Axure, as well as prototyping tools, such as Framer, InVision, Marvel, and Principle.
- can develop personas, wireframes, user flows, and prototypes.
- has a degree in design/self-taught in the field of human-computer interaction, interaction design, new media, human factors, visual communication, behavioral science, or applicable.
Double your chance to get hired if you…
- have experience working with banking, insurance, or finance domains.
- has applied lean/agile UX methods.
- can quickly plan and conduct guerrilla usability testing, user interviews for existing products and synthesize findings.
- can able to create/iterate/collaborate design concepts, interfaces, and visual design systems with rest of the product team.
- has created an entire product roadmap, planned and executed user stories by several phases per week.
- have hands-on experience of how front-end technologies, several frameworks, patterns for mobile apps & responsive websites work in the actual scenario.
- know how MVP works
If you think you’re the one…
- share a 2-3 compilation of your projects from which we can analyze & measure your success in design.
- email your web links of those projects, or send a pdf file at email@example.com
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying