Job Role and Responsibility:
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with Marketing, Content and Performance Marketing Specialists to ensure Cross- Channel communication strategy for the customers. Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute down the funnel interactions for Turtlemint customers acquired from multiple channels.
- Lead Customer Activation and customer experience initiatives across business verticals.
- Drive Mobile App installs, usage & retention within core base.
- Prepare weekly reports, analyse data and campaigns and improve the cost of retention.
- Identify channels, tools and trends and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all campaign marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Work with internal team & agency on creative/tactical communications and carry out Creative A/B testing.
- Plan, execute and report acquisition experiments and conversion tests.
- 4+ Years hands on experience in handling Customer Life Cycle management/ CRM campaigns
- Hands-on experience in using CRM tools for setting & targeting users. (e.g., Webengage, Clevertap etc)
- Experienced in Mobile App Acquisition, Engagement and Retention initiatives.
- Should be proficient in Advanced Excel.
- In- depth knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Mixpanel).
- Highly creative in devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Location – Mumbai, India
Education – Post - Graduate
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying