Job Role and Responsibility:
- Handle a team of Sales Managers and Unit Managers
- Needs to achieve revenue targets set by the company
- Co-coordinating with Head office for all client service related issues.
- Recruitment of Sales managers/Unit Managers.
- Training new Dealer, POS/Managers as per the requirements and improve the performance at each dealer, POS/Managers.
- Supervising the Sales Managers/Unit managers, in terms of assigning tasks, evaluating their performance and taking in order to enhance growth.
- Guiding and motivating the dealers / agents / POS/Sales Managers/ Unit Managers.
- Ensured adherence to all rules and norms without any violation anywhere.
- Ensuring compliance & control, following the process and providing high customer service to dealers.
Key responsibility areas
- Top-line achievement
- Revenue & Retention
- Business hygiene
- Team recruitment and retention
- Renewal ratio
POSP recruitment Skill Requirements
- Maturity to handle, recruit and motivate the team
- Should be able to take responsibility of monthly numbers and deliver the same
- Understand and align with the company policies
- Maintain highest level of business hygiene
- Strategize and constantly innovate (if situation demands)
- Should be aware of the market developments
- Maintain good relationship with clients as well as insurance companies Work experience: 7+ year of relevant experience in a professional environment.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying