Job Role and Responsibility: Strategic Relationship Manager – reporting to Head – Insurer Relations.
- Developing & maintaining a strong relationship with preferred Accounts at CXO levels.
- Drive scope of improvements in the relationship.
- Instrumental in negotiations.
- Guiding internal (viz. sales, operations, IT, etc) and external divisions with various closures.
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits.
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing departments to set and implement strategies for new products.
- Stay up-to-date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales.
- Must have General & Life Insurance experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Minimum Graduate, MBA, Engineer.
- Go getter, knows how to complete the tasks successfully
- NIA certification will be added advantage
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying