Undergraduate degree in Engineering/Math/Statistics/Economics/Commerce/Accounting.
Management degree from top colleges (IIM/ISB/XLRI etc) preferred.
1-2 years’ of experience as a Financial Analyst with asset management companies, equity research firms, wealth management firms, retail banks, insurance, lending or other financial services companies.
Strong financial modelling skills.
CFA certification preferred.
Strong analytical and data gathering skills
Good business acumen.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Familiarity with asset allocation, Modern Portfolio Theory, Black Litterman Model, asset selection, fund analysis & screening, VaR computation preferred.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel; familiarity with data query/data management tools is preferred (SQL)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying