Job Role and Responsibility:
1. Write clear requirements, determining specifications and work with design (UX/UI) and engineering teams to deliver a flawless product
2. Set up hypothesis-driven product experiments and analyze results
3. Communicate with stakeholders and drive the product development.
4. Identify, analyze and report on key product performance indicators (KPI)
5. Analyze product flows and create relevant use-cases based on different scenarios.
6. Performing exploratory data analysis to identify trends in data and conduct root cause analysis for any observed deviations/anomalies.
7. Manage relationship with strategic partners
- User Behavior, Requirements Analysis, Planning, Problem Solving, Analytical skills, People and Product Management
- Advanced Excel, Python, R, databases is a plus
1 .B.E. / B.Tech. with MBA/MS preferred (top-tier colleges)
2.1+ years of experience with technology product in product management/ development/analytics.
3. Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle for web-based products
4. Ability to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to make the product successful
5. Outstanding written/oral communication, analytical skills, and attention to detail