Turtlemint is an insurance technology platform (www.turtlemint.com) that makes the process of buying insurance transparent and easy. We have built India's largest multi-brand insurance advisor network, enabled by our powerful technology. Many large corporates, including top banks globally, have adopted our revolutionary platform for managing their insurance business. Turtlemint was founded by IIT/IIM graduates, and is backed by leading technology VC firms including Sequoia Capital, Nexus Ventures and Blume Ventures. We seek to truly disrupt the - old economy- financial services businesses, a multibillion-dollar industry in India.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you are responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of our Enterprise customers, helping them derive highest value from their investments, and leading us to project success, retention, and revenue growth.
- Manage large, complex projects and/or programs
- Build relationships at CXO and other levels in the organization
- Understand customer needs, map to our solution, and work with tech team to resolve gaps
- Evangelise solution value and drive technology adoption programs
- Handle difficult customers or situations while building trust
- Work within a team environment with technology, sales and services peers
- Identify and close new business growth opportunities as per targets
1. Engineering degree with MBA preferred
2. 3 - 8 years in technology consulting/project management
3. Ability to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes
4. Outstanding written/oral communication, analytical skills, and attention to detail
Location : Andheri East, Mumbai