We are hiring enthusiastic callers to be a Key Account Manager;
KAM will be one point of contact and maintaining end to end relationship with customers.
Job Role & Responsibilities :
- Scout the data for prospective POSPs (partner) in the designated region across India
- One point of contact for customer including product queries, grievances and services
- Responsible for maintaining the topline.
- Maintain a healthy professional relationship with the partner to ensure smooth flow of business.
- Maintain the clear record of call MIS
Key Skills required:
- Minimum one year as a caller is a mandate other sales/customer in insurance background
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- NIA certificate will be added advantage
Education - Minimum Graduate
Location - Andheri east, Mumbai