Are you someone who enjoys building features and products from scratch? If affirmative, here's
an opportunity to code your career with us. Turtlemint is looking out for product rockstar like you!
About our Company:
Turtlemint is one of India's largest B2B insurance distribution platforms. Launched in 2015,
Turtlemint empowers the financial advisors, both individuals and large financial sector
organisations, by offering them a comprehensive technology platform for end to end insurance
servicing needs of their customers. The platform enables training & licensing of the advisors,
enables paperless transactions across insurance categories and companies, and offers support
for post-sale servicing such as claims and renewals. With a renowned advisor network of over
100,000+ across 700 cities PAN India and powered by its multilingual app, Turtlemint is able to
fulfil 92% of the market needs. From search to purchase, the entire process can be completed
online in just a few clicks. We offer insurance across categories like motor insurance, health
insurance, life insurance and other sachet insurance products. Our objective is to make
insurance buying transparent, simple, easy and empower the end consumers to make the right
decision of buying insurance through right advice. Explore more at www.turtlemint.com
Profile: Product Manager
Experience: 4-8 years
Location: Mumbai (3 days hybrid model)
● Engage with the product team to understand business goals, feature requirements, and technical capabilities; help drive key decisions to align with business objectives.
● Set up hypothesis-driven product experiments and analyse results.
● Manage relationship with strategic partners and Customer Success Mgmt teams.
● Communicate with stakeholders and drive the product development.
● Analyse product flows and create relevant use-cases based on different scenarios.
● Create comprehensive PRDs, low-fidelity wireframes and work with sales, design and engineering teams in implementing agile methodology for product delivery.
● Identify, analyse and report on key product performance indicators (KPI),
● Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends in data and conduct root cause analysis for any observed deviations/anomalies,
● Demonstrate your strengths and background in either in finance, engineering, design, marketing, or data analysis to improve the success of your products
● B.E. / B.Tech. with MBA/MS preferred (top-tier colleges)
● 5+ years of experience in product management/development role
● Background in working with SaaS platforms in the Insurance industry a must
● Requirements Analysis, Planning, Problem Solving, and Analytical skills
● Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle for web-based products
● Understanding of building and scaling SaaS based products
● Passion for product management, data analytics, and a history of self-learning
● Ability to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to make the product successful
● Strong sense of personal accountability and ownership of deliverables
● High energy individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Outstanding written/oral communication, and attention to detai