Role: System Administrator
Experience: 2 to 4 yrs
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Install and configure software and hardware
2. Set up accounts and workstations
3. Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
4. Backup/Erase data of resigned users
5. Upgrade systems with new releases and models
6. Attend hardware/software issues as required.
7. Periodic Asset Audits for all offices.
8. Coordinate with Vendor for repairs & maintenance of assets
9. Send/received assets to Branch locations as per requirement
10. Support for any other hardware and software used in the organisation.
Educational Qualification: Graduation / Post Graduation