At least 4 yrs of relevant work experience
- eCommerce and / or Insurance domain background is preferred.
- Experience with scripting and programming languages, preferably Java.
- Experience with build automation platforms such as Jenkins would be a plus. Works to introduce automation where needed and can promote automated tests into continuous integration work flows.
- Knowledge of Web services / API testing using any automated testing tool.
- Able to adapt to existing automation framework
- Update existing tests in the automation test suite, wherever required.
- Review all testing documents and other test-related documentation.
- Assist in implementation of the overall testing strategy.
- Add new tests and expand the automation test suite.
- Collect and create test data for functional and non-functional testing.
- Liaise with Developers and Product owners for better understanding.
- Provide estimates for the Test activities.
Education - B.tech / M.tech
Experience - Min 3 yrs experience
Location - Mumbai
No. of vacancy – 1