JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
● Deliver Unit Manager, Sales Leaders, and Digital Partners Induction Program to enable them understand:
○ Turtlemint and its opportunities
○ Recruitment skills (for Unit Managers and Sales Leaders)
○ Understanding the Sales Process and Conversational Selling including Prospecting, Approaching, Meeting Clients, Understanding and ascertaining Financial Needs and Gaps of clients, prepare and present insurance product solutions as per client needs, Handle Objections, and Close Sales
○ Understanding and Pitching the various categories of Life Insurance Product and Health Insurance Products
○ Usage of Turtlemint’s digital tools like Mintpro and Ninja
● Assist new Digital Partners and Sales Leaders though JFW (Joint Field Work)
● Training Sales Managers on JFW, Feedback Skills, and Coaching
● Conduct “Capsular How To” – Skill Sessions on Sales Process and Products for new and current Digital Partners and Sales Employees.
● Doing regular TNA to determine training needs
● Assist Sales Team in conducting branch COPs (Career Opportunity Presentations) to recruit Digital Partners.
● Preparing Daily, Weekly, and Monthly training calendars.
● Work closely with our salespeople to identify challenges they face on-the-job and conduct trainings/skill-enhancement sessions to increase productivity.
● Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses
Sales Trainer Qualifications and Skills:
● Facilitation Skills with understanding of handling an adult audience
● Excellent presentation skills
● Ability to navigate session as per audience’s existing knowledge and skills ● Adept at seeking skills rather than telling skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Ability to adapt training content as per local needs
● Outstanding coaching skills
● Great organizational and interpersonal skills
● Minimum work experience of 6 years of which proven work experience as a Life Insurance Sales Trainer in an Agency set up of at least 3 years
● Experience in Life insurance sales will be an added advantage
● Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning
● Additional certifications like LOMA, LIMRA, LUTCF, AIII, FIII will be a plus. ● Preferred industry - BFSI